Thursday, April 30, 2009

aku tak letih... I just want to be in shape, Work and Make more money..

Nikki, Mr Manager dan Pojie Selamat Kembali Ke Tanah Air Setelah Pemergiann Selama 4 Hari Ke Jakarta...

She Performed with Kerispatih... Haih~

Belum Sempat dia bermesra dengan tunang dia.. dia dah mulakan kerja seperti yang dijadualkan di kuala lumpur...





What are they doing beautiful readers?



They having key check for AIM show..

Yes.. AIM invited Nikki to perform with Dina, Shila, ALyah, and Ayu



Not a sight you want to see..
Mr Ramli MS corrected every line of the song...




a sight u want to see: They are helping each other.. I love to see artist artist muda bekerja sama tanpa hasad dengki..



PR, Manager dan Make up artist yang sedia menanti dan memerhati~



Syed: Aren't you tired Nikki?

Nikki: Tired? is that a word?.. i don't think its ever in my vocabulary..

SYed: ooo Now I understand, so U trying to make your team work just like u?..

Nikki: Harus la~



Mr Ramli MS were being a little hard on Ayu.. Cian dia...



Nikki: Wah Handpone baru~ take My picture please...

Syed: ha a... I needed retail therapy sebab stressed u dapat nyanyi ngan Kerispatih.. sah2 suara i lagi sedap..so i bought this phone

Nikki: Perasan~



Shila: Pronunciation i bukan buat buat tau~ I skolah cina dulu, Sebutan i memang mcm nih...

Mr Ramli: I don't care I nak u practice and Jelaskan Diction...

Shila: Baiklah...





Ayu yang stress... kesian dia~ we'll see on AIM.. what song are they going to sing.. Its a tribute Segment for The One and Only Famous Lyricist



Lepas key check.. Nikki brought everyone to have dinner at a Banana leaves Restaurant... Sedap... (I pantang makan atas banana leaves.. sebab i rasa kotor.. but i makan jugak... and I masih Hidup)


Lepas tue... we went...


it looks like a serious discussion...



walaupon letih... I heret jugak Mr Manager...



siape diorang nih? Allow me to introduce to u all Ruined and Poised (R&P)

and the person yang ada kat dalam tue adalah Nazreem (founder of R&P)




sebelum Nikki ke Jakarta.. Nikki asked me to buat an arrangement with Nazreem to choreograph lagu2 nikki ..

Diorang memang professional.. they made a showcase just for Nikki and team..













NiKKi: can I start today?

Syed: NO!~~ Im tired Its almost 11pm and i need to go back!

Nikki:aku tak letih... I just want to be in shape, Work and Make more money..

Nazreem: hhahaha Im going to give u Personal coaching next week...how's that sound?

Nikki: Great~

No comments: